The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, push the boundaries of traditional smartphones with seamless hardware design and a variety of new service offerings.
With a stunning Infinity Display for immersive viewing experiences and the introduction of new services and apps, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ bring a new level of functionality and convenience, opening up a galaxy of possibilities.
The forthcoming addition to the Galaxy lineup represents the start of a new era, by reshaping the device that has over the years become an indispensable tool in our everyday lives, according to Samsung’s Press Invitation.
Samsung is also said to be adding the dedicated button for Bixby – Samsung’s new AI assistant which will work with native apps as well.
- Samsung S8 comes with a multi-frame processor to take better phones.
- The camera takes a lot of images and then the frame processor chooses the best of the lot. The front camera on the phone is an 8-megapixel sensor.
- Samsung S8 is dust and water-resistant. It comes with a 10-nanometre processor.
- The US Market will see the Snapdragon 835, but other markets will get Samsung’s own Exynos chip.
- In terms of battery, the Galaxy S8 has a 3,000mAh battery and the Plus has 3,500. Both smaller than the S7 Edge from last year, but include fast wired and wireless charging.
- The S8 also comes with an Iris Scanner and face recognition more like Windows Hello. There is still a fingerprint scanner at the rear.
Catch live updates of the Samsung Galaxy S8 launch below:
Latest posts by Mac-Jordan Degadjor (see all)
- Is Uganda’s e-Health App – Matibabu The Next Big Thing? - August 12, 2017
- General Electric (GE) Open Applications For 2017 GE Lagos Garage Program - August 10, 2017
- Global Digital Report: Social Media Users Passing 3 Billion in 2017. - August 10, 2017