Created to help people working abroad to support and keep in touch with loved ones back home, Ding provides the simplest, quickest and best top-up service ever. By keeping mobiles topped up, Ding is making a real difference to people’s lives.
Whether you want to stay in touch with your family and friends both at home and in the diaspora, you’ll need a very reliable, fast and effective service to keep up with the long distance. Let me introduce you to Ding.
Ding – is the world largest international online mobile recharge service that allows users to top up or send airtime credit to mobile phones users in over 130 countries including Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Liberia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and others.
With over 350 mobile operators in 130 countries with a global reach of 4 billion phones, Ding is helping thousands of people globally to communicate with friends and family abroad every day.
Ding Top Up
Ding is connected to 350 mobile telecommunication operators in 130 countries, of which 32 are in Africa. Sending mobile top ups via the Ding platform or through their Ding Android /iOS app is very easy and cost effective. Below is the How-To Guide on how to top-up mobile credit:
- Select the country from the drop down menu you’ll like to top-up.
- The system automatically detects the mobile provider based on the mobile number keyed.
- Select the amount you’ll like to top-up
- Proceed to checkout. (If you have a promotional code, you can key it in).
- Cross-check your order summary and proceed to payment. (You’ll be required to create an account for first-time users).
- Sign up to create a new Ding account, or log in if you have already registered. Within minutes, the mobile credit will be available on the subscriber’s device.
Not only does the service allows one to send mobile top-ups but it also empowers diaspora living abroad to stay connect to their families through very cheap international calls.
Ding International Calls
With 1 million customers since 2006, Ding’s international call feature has become the go-to service for travellers, businessmen and women, and those in long distance relationships.
The service allows subscribers to make international calls through the Ding mobile apps. See below for a how-to guide:
- First, select the country which you are calling from. Then pick where you want to call.
- Click the “Buy International Calls” button.
- Next, enter the number of international calls you wish to purchase.
- Sign up to create a new Ding account, or log in if you have already registered.
- Ring the local Access Number and follow the instructions. Your PIN and local Access number can be found in “Account overview/International Calls”.
Interested in trying out Ding, check out their current promotions for Cape Verde, Ghana and Nigeria and let me know what you think.
Is there any service that you think is better than Ding? Let us know by leaving your feedback in the comments section below. Would you mind trying out Ding with a Promo Code?
Image Credit: Ding