Google Launches Online Resource for Entrepreneurs
16 Oct, 2012
From the Google Blog:
Startups and Entrepreneurs all over the African continent have the power to build technologies and creative solutions that transform the world and move us forward.
Innovation is happening everywhere: There are approximately 400 million entrepreneurs across 54 countries, and 69 million early-stage entrepreneurs offering new products and services.
As Google turns 14 this year, we’re celebrating this creative spirit and officially launching Google for Entrepreneurs, the umbrella for our several dozen programs and partnerships around the world that support startups and entrepreneurs.
Our focus is threefold:
1. Partnerships with strong organizations that serve entrepreneurs in local communities
2. Google-led programs to bring our teams and our tools directly to entrepreneurs
3. Placing relevant Google tools in the hands of startups as they are getting off the ground and ready to scale
Find more information about this innovative from Google here
- Google Supports Startups With The Launch Of Google For Entrepreneurs [Updates] (makeuseof.com)
- Google Releases New Site Full of Resources for Entrepreneurs (smallbiztrends.com)