At this blog, I happily accept guest posts, sponsored and contributing articles if you adhere to the guidelines and conditions below.
I write and share insights on about Technology, Startups, Social Media, Gadgets, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship with a focus on Africa and everything else related to mobile technology and the Internet.
My readers are primarily entrepreneurs, startups founders, business professionals, venture capitalists, investors, business & technology news junkies, and media reporters and just anyone curious about technology and innovation from Africa.
The readers are in all age groups, but 60% are between 18-34, 30% are between 35-44 and 10% are between 45-54. They are 75% male and 25% female.
I have a few guidelines for the guest post content and certain conditions for the agreement:
Content guidelines for guest posts
- Only content with information relevant to my audience (no irrelevant or controversial niches will be accepted)
- 300-500 words of unique content (everything will be Copyscape tested)
- Posts should be interesting, straight to point, and must touch on the latest innovation and technology trends.
- Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammar mistakes
- Include an author bio of a few lines.
- Minimum 2 links to authoritative, relevant websites that sheds an interesting light on the topic
- Maximum two links per website (including author bio)
Agreement conditions for guest posts
- I reserve the right to refuse and edit all posts at any time
- I will always inform my readers that it is a guest post/contributed/sponsored post
- The content ownership belongs to Mac-Jordan Degadjor‘s blog
- The price for a guest post is approx. USD$100 depending on the relevance of the topic and links (if you are a Technology/Innovations blogger, I also accept other types of collaborations)
- An accepted guest post will be online for at least 3 years – except if guidelines or conditions are not met
If you can adhere to the guidelines and conditions above, I will be happy to feature your guest post/contributed/sponsored posts.
Just shoot me an email at email@example.com with your ideas and drafts. Looking forward to hearing from you.